Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Review

As a BzzAgent member I was chosen to try the Garnier Fructis products.  When I joined the campaign they sent me full size bottles of the Garnier Frucis Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner.  I was really interested in trying this product because I have actually never tried any Garnier Fructis hair products.  I, like most women, am always on the lookout for a great new hair product.

I really liked everything about this product from the smell to the way it makes my hair super shiny down to the design of the bottle and the little green button that opens it.  It doesn't take much to entertain me. ;o)  I often use a straightener on my hair because my hair is naturally curly and we all like a little change now and then.  I noticed after using this product that my hair was uber shiny after straightening and didn't have that dull, dry look.  Score!  I also don't have crazy flyaways every morning when I get out of bed.  I like manageable hair because with three kiddos I don't have time to spend on my hair everyday.  I like being able to get up, run a brush through it and go.

I honestly did not find anything wrong with this product.  However, if you have naturally oily hair this product may not be for you because it may add a little too much shine for you.

I now have a new favorite hair product!
 Thanks, BzzAgent, for giving me the opportunity to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-24-24

  (1) Bic Soleil razors $2.84 (reg. $5.84) use $4/1 Publix eCoupon (1) Siggi's yogurt cup B1G1 $2 use Get One Free Publix eCoupon - auto...