Friday, December 14, 2012

StokeBox

I am loving all of these new ways to get great used clothing for my children!  I refuse to pay full price for something that I  know they will stain within a day.  I am always on the lookout for ways to not only save money but live a more green life.  So, when I got a message to check out StokeBox I was excited.

Basically, with this program you list a box of your own gently used children's clothing and you can in return purchase a box.  The boxes are sold by flat rates that include shipping.  A small box is $10, a medium box is $15 and a large box is $20.

You get one token for submitting a box and one token for shipping a box.  You can use those tokens to purchase boxes.  This makes things really simple.  And what I really like is that you can actually SEE what you are getting along with detailed descriptions.  Simply browse the boxes and look for what you like.  I like that. You can also follow them on Twitter and know when new boxes are listed.

I have not purchased a box from StokeBox yet, but I am planning on doing so soon!  I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...