Here are some printables that you can use. Check and see if your local Publix will accept them as a competitor.
Food Lion:
$1/2 Pepsi 18 packs
$1/2 Tostitos Chips & Dips
$1/1 Maxwell House Coffee 28-30.6 oz
$1/2 Kraft Shredded Chesse 8 oz
Free Fresh Express or Dole Salad wyb two Lean Cuisine Additions
$.50/3 Campbell's Condensed Soups
Harveys Supermarkets:
$1/2 Pepsi 18 packs
$1/2 Kraft Shredded Cheese 8 oz.
Earth Fare:
Get 1,000 points for joining The Tomato Bank (equals $10 in store credit)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Couponing Haul 9-30-26
I only work a half day today. So I made a super quick trip to Publix to grab a few things that I felt would sell out quickly OR the rebate o...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
I said I would make another trip. Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means BOGO items ring up half price at the reg...
-
I had to pick up a prescription, or I wouldn't have made the trip today. I also had to rush back home for the AC guy. I know there are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment