Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Perdue Oven Ready Review

As a member of BzzAgent I was given the opportunity to try Perdue Oven Ready Chicken.  It is seriously the easiest meal I have ever made!  I chose the Whole Roaster to try.  All you have to do is place the entire bag with chicken in an oven safe dish and cook it! So simple.  And the best part is it tasted so good!  It was tender, juicy and perfectly seasoned.  All of my family members raved about how good it was.


Since trying it these have now become a regular meal in our house - especially when I don't feel like messing a lot with dinner.  You can go HERE to print a coupon for $1/1.  They run about $8 at my local Kroger, but I did see them on sale last week for $5.99.

Disclosure:  BzzAgent provided me with a coupon to try the product for free along with some coupons to hand out.  All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Couponing Haul 3-20-24

  (3) Splenda liquid B1G1 $4.49 get $2.50/1 cash back from Ibotta - use up to 5 times (2) Splenda packets 100 ct B1G1 $4.86 get $2.50/1 cash...