Sunday, March 24, 2013

Do Your Kids Like Uncrustables?


Mine sure do! It's the only thing my daughter wants in her lunchbox.  However, coupons for Uncrustables are far and few between lately.  A box of 4 costs $2.75 at my local Publix which is the cheapest I've found.  This makes each sandwich $.69.  You can make your own Uncustables for pennies.  All you have to do is get a handy little Cut-N-Seal Pastry and Sandwich Cutter from the Pampered Chef.  I didn't know anyone who sold The Pampered Chef so I got mine off of Ebay.  I paid only $5 including shipping.  Sweet deal.
This little contraption saves me hundreds a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...