Saturday, March 23, 2013

Frugal Recipe - Easy Beef Stroganoff

My kids all love the Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganoff.  Me? Not so much.  I'll make it for the kiddos when I'm in a pinch for time, but there's just something about the box mix that doesn't taste great to me.  So when the kids ask for it I usually go for this recipe first and only resort to the box mix if I don't have all of the ingredients.  And the best part?  It's a cheap meal.  I like that.
 
Easy Beef Stroganoff
 
 
Ingredients:
1 lb of ground beef
1/2 small onion chopped
4 oz of mushrooms sliced
1 can of Golden Mushroom Soup
pinch of salt
pinch of garlic powder
1 cup of sour cream
8 oz of egg noodles
 
Directions: 
- Cook the noodles as directed on package.
- Brown the ground beef in a pan.
- Add the mushroom, Golden Mushroom Soup, onion, salt, garlic powder and sour cream.
- Mix well.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add the drained noodles and mix well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...