Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Treasure Jar

When Madison started school she would come home with her pockets loaded down with all sorts of things she found on the playground.  When I asked her why she picked these things up she said that they were her "treasures."  I found it funny that she thought things like feathers, broken crayons and beads were treasure when I look at it as junk.  I love the innocence of it. So, I grabbed a jar and started putting her "treasures" in it when I would do laundry.  I keep it on top of the dryer.  One day the jar will be filled up and when she grows up I'll give it to her.  I wish I had thought to do that with Mitch when he was little.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-24-24

  (1) Bic Soleil razors $2.84 (reg. $5.84) use $4/1 Publix eCoupon (1) Siggi's yogurt cup B1G1 $2 use Get One Free Publix eCoupon - auto...