Friday, July 12, 2013

Somebody Needs To Organize Their Pantry

And that somebody would be me!  I've just let it go the last couple of weeks.  You know how it is...you come home in a hurry and throw things in the pantry to get them off of the counter.  And now each time I walk in there I cringe.  Sometimes I even avoid walking in there because it gives me a headache.  The Butler Pantry was one of the main reasons I loved this house so much.  Who am I kidding?  It was the main reason I loved this house so much.  So today I'm going to do something about it.  Stay tuned for the AFTER pics!

Here are the BEFORE pics:
(Yes.  They are disturbing.)




I hope you don't have nightmares from these pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...