Friday, July 12, 2013

That's Better

Ahhhh, it's still not as perfectly organized as I like, but it'll do for now - until I find some more baskets to store stuff.  I'm really glad that I attacked the pantry today because I found out that I only have one jar of spaghetti sauce left.  When I realized this I panicked.  How did that happen?  I haven't been down to one jar since I don't know when.  Now I have a mission to restock my pasta sauce pile.  I threw a whole bunch of stuff away.  I need to work on using stuff up before it goes bad.  I hate throwing food in the trash when there are people out there without any food at all.  :o(

Here's the AFTER pics:




1 comment:

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...