Saturday, August 10, 2013

Things I'm Loving Right Now

Here are some things that I am loving right now.

My hubby got this for me at Christmas and I'm not bored of it yet and that's saying something!  It smells so good!


After my skin cancer issues this chick doesn't get into tanning beds nor do I get in the sun without my trusty SPF30.  But I hate looking pasty.  This stuff does the trick without a nasty smell.  I love it!


I got a new lens for my camera and I love, love, love it!  It's an EF 50mm f/1.8 II and takes fabulous pictures.


I got this shirt on clearance at American Eagle Outfitters.  I mainly got it to sleep in, but I love it so much I wear it all the time.  So comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-24-24

  (1) Bic Soleil razors $2.84 (reg. $5.84) use $4/1 Publix eCoupon (1) Siggi's yogurt cup B1G1 $2 use Get One Free Publix eCoupon - auto...