Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Putt Putt Is Serious Business In Our Family

I know I haven't posted in awhile, but things have been a little hectic around here.  Life always seems to get in the way.  This weekend we decided to go for a little ride and see where we ended up.  First stop was Camping World.  We're seriously considering buying a camping trailer. We definitely want one, but we're wondering if we'll be able to use it enough to wager the cost.  $20,000 is a lot to spend on something we may use maybe twice a year.  The good thing?  We have time to think about it and Camping World isn't going anywhere.  Off to the next stop.  My hubby wanted Taco Bell.  I'm not a fan of Taco Bell.  At all.  It does things to me.  Unspeakable things.  But, my hubby wanted it so I decided to go with something that might be easy on my tummy.  It turns out nothing on their menu is easy on my tummy.  :o(

Despite my discomfort we headed on.  We ended up at a putt putt course.  My hubby who is a big golfer loves sharing his passion with the kids.  And he takes it seriously.  He is by far the most competitive person I know.  I look at that kind of stuff as a way to have fun.  He's the if you're not the best at it it's not fun kind of person.  We just agree to disagree on that one.  The kids had fun going around the course and then hubby and I took to the batting cages.  I haven't played softball since I was in high school - 16 years ago.  I was a little rusty, but it was fun having a bat in my hand again.  I sure do miss those days.

We rounded off the day taking the kids to a little park near the house.  We didn't stay long because the playground was muddy and most of the ducks were on the other side of the pond.  There was one on our side, but he was super cranky and didn't want to be bothered.




I told you it's serious...she was looking for her ball.


Mr. Cranky Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...