Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas In Pictures

Wow! It was a busy, busy Christmas for us.  And it seemed to fly by so fast which made me kind of sad because I spent the whole year prepping for it.  I woke up before anyone else Christmas morning and sipped my coffee until they finally got up at 8:30am!  They've never slept in that late on Christmas, but I did enjoy the quiet time while they snored.  I made our traditional Christmas Morning Monkey Bread while they anxiously waited to open presents.

The kids are actually sleeping in this morning so I got a chance to download the pics.

After Santa did his magic.

I won't bore you with the thousand pics I took of them opening presents, but it was awesome. Out of the ton of presents they all got the all time favorite among them all was the $3 wall climbing Spiderman.  Go figure.

The day after Christmas was a laid back day.  It was raining and the kids each took to their own corner of the house playing with their toys.



It was a great year.  I was seriously spoiled and have so much to be grateful for.  I truly am blessed to have the amazing people that I have in my life.  I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas as well!  Frugal Living At Its Finest will be growing in 2014 so be looking for that!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-24-24

  (1) Bic Soleil razors $2.84 (reg. $5.84) use $4/1 Publix eCoupon (1) Siggi's yogurt cup B1G1 $2 use Get One Free Publix eCoupon - auto...