Friday, December 06, 2013

Dollar Tree Shopping

I made a run to the Dollar Tree (where everything is $1 or less) today and got some good stuff.  Here are the good deals and what you should look for at the Dollar Tree.

The Dollar Tree is a great place to stock up on Holiday Supplies.  I got little wire baskets to put gifts in.  You'd pay upwards of $5 of these guys at Wally World.  Gift bags, gift boxes, themed tissue paper and gift tags are also great to get at the Dollar Tree.  I got some pencils and erasers to put in the Christmas goodie bags I made for my daughter's class.  They were $1.88 for a 10 pack at Wally World last week and I got 12 in a pack for $1 at the Dollar Tree.


My local Dollar Tree doesn't have a great selection in the freezer/refrigerated section and I'm not sure I'd really trust the quality if they did.  But they do have good deals on other grocery items.  They had a ton of the Greek Honey Bunches of Oats cereals - nowhere even close to the expiration date.  These go for over $4 at Publix for the same size.  The Swiss Miss Marshmallow Lovers boxes go for over $2 at Publix.  I'm putting them in the goodie bags as well.  I also got the disposable aluminum foil trays that go for nearly $2 each at Wally World.  And I know I've shared before that I always get our toothbrushes at the Dollar Tree.  I change out our toothbrushes so often that I keep stock in them.  I have also found that a lot of the generic brand toothbrushes are just as good as the name brand.  Why pay $3 for a single brush when you can get two in a pack for $1.  Also in the above pic is Barbie Hair Detangler, Parchment Paper, batteries, a Dust Cloth thing, a Manuscript Tablet and Kid's Flossers.  You will most defintely pay more than $1 for each of these items at other stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Couponing Haul 3-20-24

  (3) Splenda liquid B1G1 $4.49 get $2.50/1 cash back from Ibotta - use up to 5 times (2) Splenda packets 100 ct B1G1 $4.86 get $2.50/1 cash...