Friday, December 06, 2013

Yves Rocher Deal

If you've been here awhile you know that I love shopping online and I love getting a good deal.  Here's a deal that you may like right here at Christmas time.

Yves Rocher is offering FREE shipping with a $35 purchase - no code needed.
Plus, you get great FREE gifts with your purchases.

I got four Foot Care Collection gifts at $12 each (regularly $22 each) = $48 (reg. $88)
Using the code WELCOME I got $5 off $25 purchase making it only $43

And with this order I got the following FREEBIES:






To top off this already awesome deal I got 20% cash back from Ebates - $8.60
Which brings all of these goodies down to $34.40!
That makes each gift only $8.60.
You could also use the bag and jewelry as gifts as well!  My daughter is getting the jewelry for Christmas.  She loves to dress up. :o)

Make sure you look around because they have LOTS of stuff to choose from and you can knock out a lot of Christmas shopping with this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...