Friday, January 03, 2014

Double & Quadruple Points at Kellogg's Family Rewards

Kellogg's Family Rewards is starting the year off right!  On January 4th and 5th you'll be able to earn at least double points on all codes entered.  You'll be able to earn quadruple points on select items!  I love, love, love Kellogg's Family Rewards!  If you see my Publix Trip posts you know that I use my points to get the high value coupons which often make cereals and Pop-Tarts free.

You'll earn 2X points on any code entered so look through your pantry and freezer.

You'll earn 4X points on these items:
Cinnbon
Cocoa Krispies
Corn Pops
Cracklin' Oat Bran
Crispix
Crunchy Nut
FiberPlus Antioxidants
Low Fat Granola
Mueslix
Product 19
Honey Smacks
Smart Start
Smorz
Instead of earning 80-100 points on these items you'll earn 320-400 points per code.  And just the luck to have it I have none of these.  But I do have lots of other codes to earn double points on!

Here are some codes to get you started:
GRAINSDAIRYFRUIT - 50 PTS
HOWITWORKS20PTS - 20 PTS
JOINKELLOGG2SAVE - 50 PTS
HOLIDAYSTOGETHER - 25 PTS
GIFTOFMUSICBONUS - 20 PTS
HEALTHYRETURNS20 - 20 PTS
KELLOGGSFREEBOOK - 50 PTS
TEXTINMYKFRCODES - 25 PTS
GREATSTARTSBONUS - 20 PTS
KFRTOURCHAMP20PT - 20 PTS

If any of these codes don't work shoot me an email and I'll remove them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4/10/24 - 4/4/24

  (2) Silk Protein Almond Milk B1G1 $4.89 use $2/1 blinkie coupons (2) Silk Almond Milk B1G1 $3.40 use $1.50/1 blinkie coupons (4) Skinny Co...