Monday, April 06, 2015

Our Dinner Menu For This Week

Alrighty, guys! I have looked through our pantry and freezer. My fridge is nice, clean and fungus free. And my pantry is looking like Martha Stewart lives here. I'm a happy mom. Now, here's our menu for this week. I'm not sure if I reminded you guys or not, but there wasn't a Publix trip last week because the new sale didn't start until today. Holidays always jack up the schedule. I will be making a quick Publix run sometime this week if the nasty virus that's been running around my house doesn't rear it's ugly head again. I loathe stomach bugs.

getting our sammies ready for Monte Cristo goodness

Sunday:
Easter!
Ham
Potato Salad
Sweet Potato Souffle
Broccoli Casserole
Strawberry Lemonade Cake
Rolls
Peeps cupcakes

Monday:
baked french fries
carrot sticks/ranch dressing

Tuesday:
Broccoli/Chicken Alfredo
garlic bread

Wednesday:
rice
steamed broccoli/cauliflower

Thursday:
brown rice
rolls

Friday:
Bubba Burgers on the Grill
grilled corn
baked french fries

Saturday:
any sides that need to be used up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4/10/24 - 4/4/24

  (2) Silk Protein Almond Milk B1G1 $4.89 use $2/1 blinkie coupons (2) Silk Almond Milk B1G1 $3.40 use $1.50/1 blinkie coupons (4) Skinny Co...