Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Starting April Off Right!

I love it when a new month rolls around. We get new coupons and I get to start my budget over. No matter how badly I blew last month the first day of the next month is like a breath of fresh air. This month I'll be trying something new. I'll be trying the Pantry Challenge. I mentioned several times over the past couple of months that my pantry and freezers are slam packed and I have trouble fitting new stuff in. That might sound like a good thing, but when it's so packed I tend to overlook things and they spoil. Not good. So, today I'll be working on an inventory of what we have and I'll be making weekly menus again. I'll be sharing all the craziness with you this month.

Also, I had to run some errands today and stopped at two stores I rarely shop at. I just happened to be in the area. One is the discount bakery and the other is a local IGA. I got some great deals on bread and meat today!


Discount Bread Store:
(2) packs of Whole Wheat Bagels $.50 each
(2) loaves of bread $.99 each
(3) packs of buns $.33 each
(1) pack of Cinnamon Rolls $1
I also got an extra 10% off at checkout

IGA
not pictured because I put it up as soon as I got home
(1) pack of Ground Chuck 4.21 lbs $8.38 (reg $13.43)
(1) pack of Ground Chuck 4.32 lbs $8.60 (reg $13.78)
(1) pack of Loin End Chops 3.53 lb $4.87 (reg. $9.79)

I also grabbed some better than free Gerber Breakfast Buddies from Kroger.


(10) Gerber Breakfast Buddies $.99 after Mega Savings
(used $1/3 printables from HERE)
(got $8 back in Catalinas)
made them better than FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...