Saturday, November 07, 2009

Simpler Lives Saturday

I got a good review from doing the Friday's Fabulous Finds so I wanted to try something new. On each Saturday I will post at least one tip on how to make your life more simpler - Simpler Lives Saturday. Be it an organizational tip to how to help cope with life's everyday stresses. I also ask for any tips from my readers. All help is greatly appreciated. We all need a little help making our lives more simpler which will in turn lessen our stress. :o)

Today's tips:
- Take off your shoes when you come in the front door. This will lower the amount of dirt and debris that gets tracked through the house meaning less for you to clean up. It's much easier to clean up one small area by the door than vacuuming on a daily basis. To help out even more purchase a shoe bin to place by the door. This handy little contraption will catch all of the remnants of the outside world. Something like THIS or we use something like THIS would probably work great. We paid $15 for ours so don't go get the $44 one - you can get them cheaper. I was just showing you what you can look for. Just place a small rug under it and all you have to do to clean up is take the rug outside and beat it a few times.
- Another tip that will probably help a lot is having a place for your keys. Find one place for your keys. You can use a box, a drawer or a hook on the wall. It makes it easier to find your keys when in a hurry. I did get an email recently saying that it was a good idea to keep your keys by your bed in case you hear someone prowing around outside at night you can just push the panic button and make your car alarm go off. So it may be a good idea to find a drawer or place a small basket on your bedside table to put them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26

 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...