Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sweet Scores at Wally World This Morning including FREE Simply Asia Soup Bowls


I had a successful shopping trip this morning to Wally World. I took the CVS circular to price match the Simply Asia soup bowls for $1 each (reg. $2.33 at Wally World) and three (3) of them had $1 off peelies on them (I had to dig to the back of the stack to get them!) Yay! Three FREE Simply Asia soup bowls for me!!!

They also had Betty Crocker Potatoes on Rollback for $.78 each. I got a $.50 coupon with my FREE box of potatoes the other day and had two (2) $.40 off printable coupons from HERE. So I got 3 boxes of Betty Crocker Garlic Mashed Potatoes for only $1.04 for all 3!

I price matched with Target's circular and got Pepsi 12 packs for $3 ea. (Wally World had them for $4.88 ea)

They also had Huggies and Pampers Jumbo packs on Rollback for $8.97 ea. I used one (1) $2/1 coupon and two (2) $3/1 printable coupons from HERE and got three (3) Jumbo packs of Huggies diapers for only $18.91 ($6.30 ea pack)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26

 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...