
Sorry I haven't posted this morning...I was out shopping and boy did I have fun. I did good and spent $89.55 for $272.63 worth of stuff. Not too shabby...
Here's how it worked out:
JCPenney - Paid $7.19
- (1) Arizona 4-in-1 Jacket (Originally $79.99)
It was on sale for 60% off making it $31.99. I had a 15% off coupon which then made it $27.19.
I then used a $10 gift certificate for signing up for the JCPenny Rewards program under my hubby's name and registering a credit card - made it $17.19. I also got an email from TheClubb for Oglethorpe Mall and got a FREE $10 gift card. After using this gift card I only paid $7.19 for a nearly $80 jacket. My son wanted it and I was waiting for the right time to get it. Luckily it doesn't get really cold in South Georgia until late Dec. I was really stoked about this deal today - and so was my son!
Toys R Us - Paid $20.48
- (2) Color Wonder Travel Totes $9.99 for both (Reg. $9.99 ea. - they were on sale B1G1)
- (1) LeapFrog Alphabet Pal $10.49 (Reg. $20.99)
Best Buy - Paid $1.57
- (1) Disney Movie Blu-Ray Combo Pack Up (Reg. $39.99 - on sale for $23.99 and used $10/1 coupon from HERE to make it $13.99
- (1) Bakugan Booster Pack Toy $5.99
- (1) Pack of Stride Gum $1.59 (to bring my total to $20)
I used a $20 gift certificate from our Best Buy Premier Silver RewardZone account - I have $45 left to spend (two $20 and one $5) and you have to spend at least the amount of the certificate. My hubby spends a ridiculous amount of money at Best Buy...
Old Navy - Paid $15.40
- (2) Pairs of Toddler Girl's Jeans (Reg. $16.50 ea - on sale for 2/$22) I used the 30% off coupon I posted about HERE to make it $15.40 for 2 pairs.
Target - Paid $15.66
- (1) Pair of Boys Shoes $12.99
- (1) Baby Boy outfit $6.28 (Reg. $8.99)
- (1) Pepsi Max $1.39
Used a $5 Target Gift Card that I got for doing the Glade deal making my total $15.66
Publix - Paid $29.25
- (4) Juicy Juice $4.98 (on sale B1G1 at $3.49) Used two (2) $1/2 coupons from Nestle School Days Made Simple booklet
- (4) Pepsi Product 12-packs $12 (buy 3 get 1 free)
- (2) Nabisco Munch Packs $5.99 (B1G1 at $5.99)
- (2) Yo-Plus 4 pack yogurt $.50 (B1G1 at $2.50 - used two (2) $1/1 coupons))
- (2) Huggies Bath Products $3.29 (Reg. $3.29 ea. -used B1G1 coupon from Publix Baby Club)
- (2) Publix Baby Wipes Refills $2.49 (Reg. $2.49 ea. - used B1G1 coupon from Publix Baby Club)
- (1) BeechNut Rice Cereal FREE (Reg. $1.89 - used Get 1 Free coupon from Publix Baby Club)
- (1) Publix 16 oz Cocoa Butter FREE (Reg. $3.49 - used Get 1 Free coupon from Publix Baby Club)
- (1) Publix Isopropyl Alcohol FREE (Reg. $.89 - used Get 1 Free coupon from Publix Baby Club)
No comments:
Post a Comment