Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Finds

It's Friday and that means it's time for my Friday's Fabulous Finds. I shop around online and find good deals or interesting things I think others might like as well. Here's what I found that caught my eye today:

- Ronco Coffeetime Brew System  $10.19 (after 15% discount for using code CWSHOP)  Reg. $19.99  Ronco has great quality products that last a long time.  This special cold-brew system makes coffeehouse-style concentrate for your favorite drinks that's quick and easy to mix, has 65% less acid for a smooth, never-bitter taste, and lasts for weeks. Includes recipe book.
Make sure to go through one of the following sites to get money back or points:
Upromise: 3% saved for college
InboxDollars: 6% cash back
Ebates: 6% cash back
MyPoints: 3 points per dollar


- Valeo Yoga Kit $15  Reg. $29.99  I love Yoga!  It always makes me feel so much better.  I've gotten out of my routine the past few weeks due to surgery, but I will get back into the swing of things soon.  If you know someone who wants to get into Yoga this would be a great starter kit!

-   Himalayan Ionic Natural Salt Basket Lamp  $20 Reg. $22.88  This Lamp isn't only beautiful it's also scientifically proven to be beneficial to your health!  These guys emit negative ions when lit that fight against positively charged particles that cause us to feel stuffy and sluggish.
Make sure to go through one of the following sites to get money back or points:

Upromise: 1% saved for college
InboxDollars: 2% cash back
Ebates: 2% cash back
MyPoints: 1 point per dollar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26

 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...