Thursday, December 10, 2009

Need A Unique Gift Idea?


Got someone really hard to buy for?   I know I do...  For as little as $45, a Save the Rainforest gift certificate is the present that actually gives back. There’s no waiting in lines and no carbon footprint.

Each $45 gift protects one hectare (2.5 acres) of land in the Yucatan Peninsula’s Selva Maya Rainforest from being logged, stops roughly 40 tons of carbon from entering the atmosphere and preserves the home of one of the last viable populations of jaguars in Central America.  That's a pretty good deal for $45!

I have been a member of Rainforest2Reef for many years and they work really hard at protecting the rainforest and the wildlife that lives there.

Go HERE to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26

 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...