If you're near a Kroger on Friday (4/1) between 3pm til 8pm you may want to head in and snag up a free bag of of Frito-Lay Chips (2.5 - 3 oz.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
I had to pick up a prescription, or I wouldn't have made the trip today. I also had to rush back home for the AC guy. I know there are ...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means that each BOGO item rings up half price at the register. (7) Various Birds ...

No comments:
Post a Comment