50% off at La Dee Da Children's Boutique - At La Dee Da Children's Boutique, parents have access to the sweetest and best clothing available in Southern Georgia. Pay $20 for today's deal, and you'll get $40 to spend at this exclusive children's boutique. La Dee Da's clothing lines include Biscotti, Rosalina, le top, Haute Baby, Isobella and Chloe, Petit Ami, and Mudpie. This shop has everything you need for your ever-growing little ones, including jewelry, hair accessories, and tutus. Rincon-based La Dee Da is a short drive from Savannah. Just don't hesitate on this deal -- it will be gone faster than Junior is growing (and that's pretty fast).
$35 Complete Computer Virus Removal at Total Home Technology in Pembroke - Twice the Service for Half the Price!! Rid Your Computer of Any and All Viruses! Top of the Line, Skilled Professionals! Max of 2 Vouchers Per Person. Found under Bryan County deals.
54% off at Miss Sophies at The Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum - Get your choice of buffet and drink for only $5 (reg. $10) or $15 for Family Entree, Side and Rolls. Buffet Can Be Upgraded to All-U-Can-Eat for Additional Cost of $1.25 at Location. Gratuity Not Included. Seafood Casserole Not Included
Expires 6/28/2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
I had to pick up a prescription, or I wouldn't have made the trip today. I also had to rush back home for the AC guy. I know there are ...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means that each BOGO item rings up half price at the register. (7) Various Birds ...
No comments:
Post a Comment