Here's my week's total spending for last week:
Dollar Tree:
- (5) loaves of bread - I always get my bread from the Dollar Tree because they have Captain John Derst and Nature's Own bread for only $1 each! I load up once a week and freeze them.
Total: $5
Walgreens:
Transaction 1:
- (1) All Free & Clear 96 loads $9.99
(got back $1 RR)
Total: $9.99
Transaction 2:
- (1) Charmin Basic Toilet Tissue 6 double rolls $2.99 with in ad coupon
used $1/1 coupon and $1 RR to make this $.99
Total: $.99
CVS:
- (6) 40 ct tampons on clearance for $1.32 each (woohoo! Now I don't have to buy these for like 6 months!)
- (1) Farberware EcoWare 6cup plastic bowl on clearance for $1
- (3) Sensodyne Pronamel $4.49 (the only toothpaste hubby will use)
(used three $1/1 coupons)
Total: $19.39
Publix:
- (3) FiberOne Yogurt B1G1 $2.50 (I will go back later for more - I got what they had left)
(used $.50/1 coupons to make these $.25 each)
- (4) Quaker Instant Oatmeal $1.52 (50% off)
(used $1/2 printable no longer available)
- (3) Capri-Sun $2
(used $1.50/3 printable from HERE)
- (2) Kraft BBQ Sauce B1G1 $1.25
- (2) Oreo Double Stuf $2.50 each
(used $1.50/2 printable from HERE)
- (2) Kraft Chunk Cheese $2
(used $1.50/2 printable from HERE)
- (4) PeterPan Peanut Butter B1G1 $2.13
- (1) BlueBird donuts B1G1 $2.99
- (1) 12 pack Coke Zero $4.99
(used Get One Free coupon from MyCokeRewards)
- (2) Yoplait Original yogurts $.60
(used two Get One Free coupons from my Giveaway and Facebook)
- Chef Boyardee Lasagna $1.49
(used Get One Free coupon no longer available)
Total before coupons: $39.44
Used $5/$25 competitor coupon
Total after coupons: $17.26 for $60.57 worth of groceries
Last Week's Weekly Total: $52.63
Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Couponing Grocery Haul 8-5-26
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you will...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means that each BOGO item rings up half price at the register. (7) Various Birds ...
-
Reminder: I live in half price BOGO land which means items ring up half price at the register. (5) Activia B1G1 $3.20 get $1/1 cash back f...
No comments:
Post a Comment