Here's what we'll be chowing down on this week:
Breakfast:
(It's CRCT week at my son's school so no cold cereal this week!)
scrambled eggs, toast with jelly, bananas (twice)
french toast, grapes
pancakes, bacon (twice)
Aunt Jemima waffles, bacon, cantaloupe (twice)
Lunch:
PBJ Sandwiches, bananas (twice)
corn dogs, fries, fruit of some kind (twice)
grilled cheese sandwiches, spaghettios
hot dogs, mac & cheese, cut up cucumbers
tuna salad sandwiches, kiwi fruit
Dinner:
Sunday: Dinner with my parents
Monday: fried chicken, rice, gravy, biscuits
Tuesday: pork chops, butter beans, rice
Wednesday: Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo, New York Garlic Texas Toast
Thursday: deer meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn and rolls
Friday: Take Out Pizza
Saturday: something easy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Favorite Deals This Week at Publix
I know it's been a few weeks since I posted. But school started back and that means back to work for me! I got home late last night fro...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
I had to pick up a prescription, or I wouldn't have made the trip today. I also had to rush back home for the AC guy. I know there are ...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means that each BOGO item rings up half price at the register. (7) Various Birds ...
No comments:
Post a Comment