Saturday, September 05, 2026

My Favorite Deals This Week at Publix


 I know it's been a few weeks since I posted. But school started back and that means back to work for me! I got home late last night from grocery shopping and just put all the food up. I did pull these out this morning to make this post. 

These are my favorite deals this week.

Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you'll need to purchase two BOGO items to get the sale price. 

(One of the packs of PB Bites are open because I snacked on them on the way home. 😄)

(4) Honey Nut Cheerios Protein B1G1 $6.99
use $5/$25 Publix Digital Coupon
get $1/1 cash back from Ibotta - limit of 5
get $1,337 points for each from Fetch - limit of 3

(2) Skippy PB Bites B1G1 $3.99
get $.75/1 cash back from Ibotta - limit of 5
get 1,284 points for each from Fetch - limit of 3

(5) Libby's pumpkin $2 (reg. $2.79)
get $.50/1 cash back from Ibotta - limit of 5

(2) Amylu Breakfast Bites B1G1 $5.09


Total before sales & coupons: $60.07
Total after sale: $33.06
- $7.50 in coupons
- $5.50 in cash back
- $6.58 in points value
- $5 Ibotta bonus
Paid: $8.48 plus tax

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Deals This Week at Publix

 I know it's been a few weeks since I posted. But school started back and that means back to work for me! I got home late last night fro...