Saturday, September 26, 2026

Publix Haul Week of 9-23-26

 


This was from two separate transactions. The first store I went to on Wednesday didn't have the type of cat food I needed. The Skippy Protein and Campbell's chunky soup offers reset on Ibotta, so I grabbed more on the second trip. I will be sharing some of the Skippy with family. 

Another note: Before I arrived at the store, there was a $1/1 offer from Ibotta for the Chex Mix tubs. But after I made the purchase and scanned my receipt in the parking lot, the offer was completely gone. Is anyone else having this problem more and more with Ibotta lately? 

Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you'll need to purchase two items to get the sale price.

(1) Bob's Red Mill rolled oats $6.49
use Get One Free offer from Aisle

(1) Tena pads $4.59 (reg. $6.59)
use $3/1 Publix digital coupon
get $1.50/1 cash back from Ibotta

(1) Harvest Snaps Sea Salt & Vinegar B1G1 $2.99
get $2.99/1 cash back from Ibotta - limit of 1

(10) Skippy Protein B1G1 $4.99
get $1.50/1 cash back from Ibotta - limit of 5

(2) Ensure Max 4 packs B1G1 $11.49
use $4/1 printables from newsletter

(4) Chunky soups B1G1 $3.05
get $1/2 cash back from Ibotta

(1) Iams cat food B1G1 $19.98
get $4/1 cash back from Ibotta

(1) Chex Mix tub B1G1 $8.99

(1) Ole tortillas B1G1 $4.99

(2) Hot Pocket high protein B1G1 $2.69

(1) Bertolli alfredo sauce B1G1 $3.49

(1) dragon fruit B1G1 $4.99

(1) bunch of bananas $1.37

Total before sale & coupons: $150.34
Total after sale: $80.37
- $11 in coupons
- $41.98 in cash back (including bonuses)
Paid: $27.39 plus tax

(I used the two $10 gift cards from last week, but I already included them in last week's total)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Haul Week of 9-23-26

  This was from two separate transactions. The first store I went to on Wednesday didn't have the type of cat food I needed. The Skippy ...