I did make another trip to Publix this weekend. I tried to load this post on Saturday, but was having issues. Here are the things I picked up this weekend. I forgot the Werther's popcorn in the original pic. I got 5 of them, but the kids had already grabbed one of the bags and I couldn't find it.
This was from two separate transactions.
(1) Golden Star Jasmine Rice 2 lb $2.49 (reg. $3.49)
use $1/1 Publix Digital Coupon
(2) Wonder treats B1G1 $3.25
get $.35/2 cash back from Ibotta
(5) Werther's Popcorn B1G1 $3.89
get $.50/1 cash back from Ibotta - limit of 5
(2) Nabisco 10 pack Nutter Butter Bites B1G1 $7.89
use $1/2 peelie
get $1.50/2 cash back from Ibotta
(4) Dove soap bars 6 pack $10.99 (reg. $12.99)
use $2/1 Publix Digital Coupon
get a $10 Publix Gift Card wyb $20
(1) Old Spice Fiji Deodorant $8.99
(1) Old spice Bearglove Deodorant $5.99 (reg. $8.99)
get $3 off when you buy 2
use $4/2 Publix Digital Coupon
get $3/1 cash back from Ibotta
submit to Stocking Spree
get 2,800 points from Fetch wys $25 on Old Spice products
(1) Good Foods Guacamole $4.99 (reg. $6.59)
get 1,250 points from Merryfield
(2) Jack Links Mr Beast meat sticks B1G1 $13.99
(1) Spaghetti Squash $2.88 (reg. $4.44)
(1) Greenwise Gala Apples $4.99 (reg. $6.99)
(1) bag of mini cucumbers B1G1 $3.99
Total before sale & coupons: $164.97
Total after sale: $108.13
- $10 in coupons
- $15.35 in cash back (including bonus)
- $4.24 in points
- two $10 Publix Gift Cards
- $10 Gift Card from Stocking Spree
Paid: $48.54 plus tax


No comments:
Post a Comment