Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Publix Couponing Haul 9-30-26



I only work a half day today. So I made a super quick trip to Publix to grab a few things that I felt would sell out quickly OR the rebate offers would be pulled, which happens all too often lately. I will make another trip this weekend.

Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you'll need to purchase two sale items to get the sale price.

(4) Rummo Protein Pasta B1G1 $4.99
get 2,500 points from Merryfield - limit of 4
75 points per $1 from Merryfield

(5) Red Baron Crunchtime pizza B1G1 $7.79
get $3/1 cash back from Ibotta - limit of 5
get $.50 bonus when you make two separate purchases

(3) Simek's kids mini meatballs B1G1 $8.99
use $1/1 peelie coupons
get $1.75/1 cash back from Ibotta - limit of 3

(3) Simek's matballs B1G1 $12.99
use $2/1 peelie coupons
get $2.50/1 cash back from Ibotta - limit of 3

(1) Texas Roadhouse mini rolls B1G1 $6.39

(1) Jack Link's Mr Beat meat sticks B1G1 $16.99

(1) Kiwi Berries B1G1 $4.99

(1) bunch of bananas $1.00

Total before sale & coupons: $154.22
Total after sale: $77.58
- $9 in coupons
- $28.25 in cash back
- $10.52 in points
Paid: $29.81 plus tax

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Couponing Haul 9-30-26

I only work a half day today. So I made a super quick trip to Publix to grab a few things that I felt would sell out quickly OR the rebate o...