Monday, April 04, 2011

Weekly Total

Here's my weekly spending total for last week:

Publix:
First Trip
- 10 Peter Pan PB B1G1 $2.13
(used $.50/1 printables from HERE - doubled to $1/1)

- 4 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks B1G1 $2.59
(used $.50/2 coupons from Sunday inserts)
Total: $3.83

Second Trip
- 5 Smart Balance Milk $2.50
(used $2/1 coupons from the 3/27 SS insert)

- 2 Aunt Jemima Frozen Waffles 2 for $2.39
(used $1/2 printables no longer available)

- 1 Log Cabin Syrup B1G1 $3.89
(used $1/1 coupon - not sure where it came from)

- 3 Eggland's Best eggs $2
(used $.35/1 coupons from the 1/30 SS - doubled to $.70/1)

- 8 Jolly Time Popcorn $1
(used $1/2 printables - no longer available)

- 1 Cantaloupe $1.50

- 1 bunch of Bananas $1.54

Used $5/$25 competitor coupon
Total:  $10.78


Third Trip ( I happened to be in town for my son's baseball game)
- 1 box of Huggies Diapers $19.99
(used $3.50/1 box printable from HERE)
(used $3/1 Publix coupon from Publix ad)
Total:  $13.49


IGA Store:
- 1 box of Wheat Snack Crackers $1

- reduced price meat $2.36

- boneless sirloin tip $5.60

- centerloin chops $3.92

- russet potatoes $2.99

- tomatoes $1.91

- kiwi fruit $2
Total:  $19.78

Last Week's Weekly Total:  $47.88

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Deals This Week at Publix

 I know it's been a few weeks since I posted. But school started back and that means back to work for me! I got home late last night fro...