I'm not seeing a whole lot to get me excited, but there are some good deals to be had. Here are some printables that will come in handy for next week's Publix sale starting Thursday 9/27:
$.50/2 Campbell's Chunky Soups
$.50/2 Campbell's Chunky Soups
$1/3 Campbell's Chunky Soups
$.50/1 Old El Paso product
$.60/3 Old El Paso products
B2G1 Nabisco Crackers
$1/2 Post Cereals
$3/2 Farm Rich Snacks (try zip12345)
$.75/1 Danimals Crunchers
$.35/1 Bird's Eye Steamfresh with Rice
$.50/1 Bird's Eye Chef's Favorite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Grocery Haul 9-12-26
I'm late to the game this week and missed a few deals, but I'm still happy with what I got. Reminder: I live in "Half Price BO...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
I had to pick up a prescription, or I wouldn't have made the trip today. I also had to rush back home for the AC guy. I know there are ...
-
I was happy to finally use my Organic Valley milk raincheck from a few weeks ago. I have been wanting to start canning, but haven't take...
No comments:
Post a Comment