I'm not seeing a whole lot to get me excited, but there are some good deals to be had. Here are some printables that will come in handy for next week's Publix sale starting Thursday 9/27:
$.50/2 Campbell's Chunky Soups
$.50/2 Campbell's Chunky Soups
$1/3 Campbell's Chunky Soups
$.50/1 Old El Paso product
$.60/3 Old El Paso products
B2G1 Nabisco Crackers
$1/2 Post Cereals
$3/2 Farm Rich Snacks (try zip12345)
$.75/1 Danimals Crunchers
$.35/1 Bird's Eye Steamfresh with Rice
$.50/1 Bird's Eye Chef's Favorite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Couponing Haul 9-30-26
I only work a half day today. So I made a super quick trip to Publix to grab a few things that I felt would sell out quickly OR the rebate o...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
I said I would make another trip. Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means BOGO items ring up half price at the reg...
-
I had to pick up a prescription, or I wouldn't have made the trip today. I also had to rush back home for the AC guy. I know there are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment