I made a super quick trip to Publix this morning. And even though I got there much earlier than I usually do, the were already out of the Quaker protein oatmeal. I found this strange because there's not even any coupons for it. So, I'll need to make another trip this week for that.
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, you'll need to purchase two BOGO items to get the sale price.
This was from two separate transactions.
(2) Ensure Max Protein shake B1G1 $4.79
use $2/1 Publix digital coupon
(5) Red Baron Crunchtime pizza B1G1 $7.79
get $1.50/1 cash back from Ibotta - limit of 5
(5) Lunchables B1G1 $2.51
get $.20/1 cash back from Ibotta - limit of 5
(2) Ritz sandwich crackers B1G1 $4.79
use $1/2 peelie found on product
get $1.50/2 cash back from Ibotta
(1) Mott's juice boxes B1G1 $3.99
get $.75/1 cash back from Ibotta
(1) Gatorade protein bars 6 pack $5.99 on clearance (reg. $11.99)
submit to Stocking Spree
(1) Thomas High Protein Bagels B1G1 $5.99
(1) Greenwise apples B1G1 $5.99
(1) bunch of bananas $1.18
Total before sale & coupons: $99.80
Total after sale: $50.46
- $5 in coupons
- $15.75 in cash back (including $5 bonus)
- $10 Stocking Spree digital gift card
Paid: $19.71 plus tax

No comments:
Post a Comment