I had a nice long list at the beginning of the summer of stuff to get done before school starts back, but that fell through the cracks. So, yesterday I made a manageable list of things I think I can get done in a week. It might not seem like a lot to some people, but when you have three kiddos wrecking one room while you're cleaning another things get a little challenging. Plus, I think that if I put it on here and tell the world that maybe I will get it all done. We shall see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Haul 10-9-26
The look on Nala's face when I don't bring home treats for her. 😂 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means...
-
The look on Nala's face when I don't bring home treats for her. 😂 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means...
-
This was from two separate transactions. The first store I went to on Wednesday didn't have the type of cat food I needed. The Skippy ...
-
I made it to Publix after work yesterday and picked up a few good deals, but I did miss some and will make another trip for those. Reminde...
No comments:
Post a Comment