Monday, January 13, 2014

Checkout 51

I'm excited to tell you guys about a new program called Checkout 51.  It's similar to Ibotta.  You buy participating products and upload a picture of the receipt to get cash back.  Once you reach $20 in your account you can cash out and they will mail you a check.  You can download the app on your smart phone OR you can upload a pic online and still get credit - no phone needed.

I had my hubby stop by Wally World yesterday to get a gallon of milk.  I got $1 back from Checkout 51 and $.50 back from Ibotta.  That's serious savings on milk!  I also got $2 for submitting a receipt with $20 worth.  Sweet!

Their offers go live on Thursdays at 12am and expire the following Wednesday night at 11:59pm. 

Go HERE to sign up - it's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...