I know I said that I would start doing my weekly menu this week, but things have been kind of crazy this weekend. Here's this week's menu:
Monday:
My parents made a really big meal on Sunday so we had left overs :o)
Tuesday:
Deer Hash
Rice
(My hubby is a hunter - I will share this recipe later tonight.)
Wednesday:
Spaghetti
Garlic Bread
Salad
(using our free Healthy Harvest noodles from Publix)
Thursday:
Smothered Chicken Breast ($1.99 lb. this week at Kroger)
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Friday:
Hillshire Farm Sausage
Yellow Rice
Green Beans
Saturday:
Home-made Pepperoni Pizza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Haul 10-9-26
The look on Nala's face when I don't bring home treats for her. 😂 Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
I said I would make another trip. Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means BOGO items ring up half price at the reg...
-
I had to pick up a prescription, or I wouldn't have made the trip today. I also had to rush back home for the AC guy. I know there are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment