Monday, January 16, 2012

50% Off Outlet at Coldwater Creek

I love Coldwater Creek, but their prices tend to soar above what I like to pay.  So, I wait until they have a sale like this one.  Right now they're taking 50% off everything in their outlet. 

See that shirt up there?  I've been waiting for that puppy to go on sale low enough for me to bite.  And I think $11.99 is a fabulous price for a shirt that was originally $49.95  Plus, I'll get a little money back from Ebates.

Check out the sale and look around and be sure to check out the home clearance section too.  So much cute stuff!

Be sure to shop thru Ebates to get 2% cash back and choose between a $10 gift card or $5 cash when you sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Publix Grocery Haul 4-17-24

  (4) Tena Pads $6.39 use $4/1 printables from coupons.com use $3/1 Publix coupons from the Extra Savings Flyer use $10/$25 Publix eCoupon g...