I love buying cute clothes and gifts for my kiddos, but I don't like paying big prices for them. I've found two sites that offer excellent deals on some of the cutest clothes I've ever seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Publix Couponing Haul 9-30-26
I only work a half day today. So I made a super quick trip to Publix to grab a few things that I felt would sell out quickly OR the rebate o...
-
Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land," which means BOGO items ring up half price at the register. If you live in Florida, yo...
-
I said I would make another trip. Reminder: I live in "Half Price BOGO Land" which means BOGO items ring up half price at the reg...
-
I had to pick up a prescription, or I wouldn't have made the trip today. I also had to rush back home for the AC guy. I know there are ...

No comments:
Post a Comment